Friday, October 1, 2010

It's been a while. I know, I'm a slacker. Look for lots of posts coming soon.

The weather was beyond beautiful for October 1. I wish it would go on and on. It was so nice to escape for a little while to take some pictures of two gorgeous kids, both of which have more hair than my kids will in a lifetime. Ellie was one of my very first photography "test subjects." Her little bro is at one of my favorite ages to capture - sitting up, alert, smiley, but not taking off too quickly.

Call soon if you're interested in an appointment 801-822-9999. Gotta capture the last moments of fall before winter hits cold and fast. Also, get those costumes ready! Halloween is my favorite.

R&E1copyweb

R&E2copyweb

R&E4copyweb

R&E3copyweb

R&E5copyweb
R&E6copyweb

R&E7BWcopyweb

2 comments:

Katy October 2, 2010 at 2:18 PM  

See, I totally trust you and the pictures you choose!! I love them!! :)

Iliana October 2, 2010 at 4:39 PM  

Cute! And did text you last week about fam pictures. Lets set a date, like maybe the 23 of Oct?

About This Blog

email: cbcgphotography@gmail.com
Chellese: 801-822-9999
Carrie: 801-850-8560

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP